CRAZY COVID COOKING-saving our sanity through sharing recipes

“We should look for someone to eat and drink with before looking for something to eat and drink.” – Epicurus

Hi there,

During the height of the pandemic last year somehow a group of women friends formed a text chain. We laughed and cried together snd shared recipes. When the pandemic started to wind down a little, I asked each of these dear friends for a recipe and published this vanity cookbook “Crazy Covid Cooking”. I wanted us to always remember the strength we gave to each other during a very terrible time in our lives.

Today, I am going to share Fran’s recipe for Sautéed Shrimp with Spinach & Tomatoes. I know you are going to enjoy this recipe. Fran is a fabulous cook!

Directions and Ingredients:

Special Notes: Fran says that arugula makes a good substitute for spinach.

See you soon, ❤️💕Bernadette

9 Comments Add yours

1. What a lovely way to keep sane during the crazy year we just lived through. The recipe sounds great!

Liked by 2 people

2. BERNADETTE says:

Dorothy, the power of those friendships was amazing. Thanks for being such a loyal reader. I will have that cosmo for you Saturday if you can make it.

3. Tanooki says:

I totally agree with the quote. Yes, the food tastes better with someone around;)

Liked by 1 person

4. BERNADETTE says:

❤️ Thank you for taking the time to read and comment.

5. What a sentimental thing to do Bernadette! Fran’s recipe sounds delicious and healthy!

Liked by 2 people

6. BERNADETTE says:

Not everything about the quarantine was horrible, right?

7. Markie says:

Brilliant idea to put a cook book together like that! 🙂 this shrimp recipe sounds so easy and delicious. Thanks for sharing!

Liked by 1 person

8. CarolCooks2 says:

Brilliant idea to put together a cookbook the recipe sounds delicious, Bern 🙂 x

Liked by 1 person

1. BERNADETTE says:

It was a fun project and I knew that soon as we resumed our “normal” life, we would all go our separate ways. I wanted to remember how we all became very close.

Liked by 1 person