I am going to share with you a super easy recipe for a bundt cake. This cake is so decadent that you might have to go to confession after you make it for leading everyone into temptation.
“A basic rule of baking is that, in general, it’s almost impossible to make an inedible batch of brownies.” Linda Sunshine
- a bundt pan
- powder sugar
- 2 boxes of Ghirardelli Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup of water
- 2/3 cup of neutral oil
- 12 ounces (336g) full-fat block cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3 large egg
- 1/4 cup (50g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- flour and butter to prepare pan
- preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 10-inch bundt pan that holds 12 cups of batter
- prepare the 2 boxes of Ghirardelli Brownie Mix according to package directions and set aside
- combine the cream cheese, egg, sugar and vanilla extract and set aside
- pour half of the brownie mix into the bundt pan
- gently spoon the cheesecake mix on top of the first layer of brownie mix (it will not be a smooth layer)
- gently pour the remaining brownie mix on top of the cheesecake layer smoothing it so that most of the cheesecake mix is covered.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean with just a couple lightly moist crumbs. This is a large, heavy cake so don’t be alarmed if it takes a little longer in your oven.
- Once done, remove from the oven and allow to cool for 2 hours inside the pan. Then, invert the slightly cooled bundt cake onto a wire rack or serving dish. Allow cake to cool completely, then refrigerate for 2 hours. Dust with powder sugar, then slice and serve.
Cooks Notes: You can use any brownie mix that you prefer. If you are making Easter Dinner this would make an impressive, yet very easy to make, dessert.
Until next time sending lots of love, ❤️💕Bernadette
20 responses to “BROWNIE CHEESECAKE – for when chocolate just isn’t enough”
This looks soooo good! Love the cheesecake layer.
Brownies, cheesecake, Bundt cake all in one? Almost too good to be true! Ghirardelli is my very favorite brownie mix, too! So good, I never make them from scratch.
I know the mix is delicious. Thanks for reading and commenting❤️
Great looking cheesecake! I always keep a box of Ghirardelli brownie mix in my pantry just in case I need a last minute dessert. Kick it up a notch and make a cheesecake 🙂
Oh boy, this sounds so good, I definitely want to make this! Thanks Bernadette!
Oh my goodness how did I miss this one!!!
It is never too late. Thanks for stopping by.
Thanks Diane, better late than never😊
This looks so good but what if Ghirardelli brownie mix is not available where you live?
It is good to renew old blog friends like you Darlene. You can use any type of brownie mix you have available in your market. It just happens that Ghirardelli is my supermarket favorite.
It is great to reconnect, Bernadette. I visited the Ghirardelli factory in San Fransisco and just love their chocolate so I’m sure their brownie mix would be great. I always make mine from scratch but I’ll see what the Spanish supermarket has.
Darlene, if you make from scratch that is absolutely the best way. I am trying to create classic recipes with shortcuts.
Sounds delicious ! Huge Hugs
I will trade chocolate for hugs any day. Thanks David.
Aaaaa… That made me hungry!
I will try to make it for sure… despite being a messy cook😅
Aaaa…that made me hungry!
I will try to make it for sure!
Despite being a messy cook😅
Easy to make and truly not much mess.
Baking a simple brownie makes my kitchen messy! 😶
How delightful. I bet this cake is absolutely delicious.
It is very rich so it serves a lot of people.